Monday, January 10, 2011

I love my job

When the weather gets cold outside and we have days like today, I love that the kids and I get to stay in our pjs (or Bayler's case underwear) all day long. I love Bryan is around a bit more because the weather limits what he can do. Several of our guy friends have their own companies and they always stop by to say hello. I think it is to see me, but they are just that bored! Just a day to do nothing if that is what we want to do. Bayler got this book from his Great uncle and Great aunt, Mike and Jackie for Christmas.
He loves it!


She just can't decide which book she wants to look at while sitting next to big brother! So many choices


He was so excited to see little flurries out of the window this morning


She is on the couch, her new thing to do, she climbs everywhere. And yes she brought her Laugh Top to do a little work while watching morning cartoons


She gets so excited to hear the door beep because she knows her daddy is home!


Uncle Brad
(he hates to be called that)
We love this guy, and today Braxton was needing a little extra of Brad's attention



The kids were so excited to see it snowing, sadly it melted within the hour :(


Outside looking in, me of course I wouldn't send Bayler out in the snow with just undies
He did ask if he could though!!!!

Hope you all stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment