Sunday, January 16, 2011

Better enjoy it

Okay first things first, some friends and family joke with me about how I find time to blog, this pic here shows how I do: the kids and dogs are never too far away from me, it is just a game of keeping them all entertained!

We had a relaxing weekend and the weather made it so tempting to play outside so we caved and let Bayler run some of his energy out today. Miss B didn't get to play because it was just a little too chilly for her. Here are some pics from today.


How cute is he

He is just now getting the hang of keeping his feet on the pedals (are we awful parents that we waited till he was 4 to even attempt teaching him to ride a bike)


Me and my little man, hope my pic didn't scare you


Now for you baseball lovers out there, Bayler is a lefty but he was showing me he can hit both ways


Running the bases, daddy trying to tag him out


"Did you see my hit, sis"


Showing daddy his riding skills

I love this pic, I love these boys

Happy week to everyone

1 comment: