Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My sweet babies

So I thought I would just give everyone an update on the kiddos. I have so many pics of the kids together but this pic just caught my eye because it shows their personalities. Bayler is always 2 steps ahead of himself. He lives in the moment but also is focusing on what is next. Braxton on the other hand is very aware of her surroundings. She is always checking to make sure everything is in place or as it should be. They play well together but also butt heads on some issues. Braxton is now into everything which makes Bay nervous because he liked it when he could give her something and then she would be on her way. They are both full of energy, if one is having down time the other one is running crazy. I haven't quite mastered the same schedule for the two. Oh well, they make me smile everyday. Bayler is almost 4 1/2 and Braxton is 14months. Time is flying by, my New Year's resolution is (I know I can't believe I am admitting this) but to slow down and just enjoy the moments, even when they are crazy, non organized ones. We as parents teach our children everyday skills, manners, routines, etc. preparing them for the real world, but I have noticed that my children are teaching Bryan and I what type of people we should be. I want to be the person my son and daughter see me as, not perfect but doing everything I can do to always do and be better. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment