Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lots to do in only 3 days

A lot has been happening in these past three days, Bryan's grandpa went into the hospital Friday, but is doing well they are finishing up his surgery as I type. Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy and painless recovery.


And as the picture shows we caught the critter that has been making so much noise in our attic. Bryan and Bayler heard the trap go off while I was giving Braxton a bath Friday night. Bryan asked me to come help him and of course all I did was take pictures.

Bryan took this little guy or girl out to his land and let him go!!!! Love the quiet nights, well I mean no noise from the attic!!

"Can we keep him mom" followed with "better not he will scratch us"

We then celebrated my cousin Nicole's birthday


Of course my mom came, we were going out dancing and boy did she bring her dancing shoes!!!
"I am a better dancer than you" I was told while dancing with her on the dance floor, CONFIDENT a little


Love these ladies, Lindsey, Chrissy, and Gina


The boys and let me tell you, they did not move from this spot all night, they did not bring their dancing shoes :( no fun


Fun times

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, today Bryan has been at the hospital all day with his grandma, aunt, and uncle waiting for Jim to get out of surgery. I picked my kids up from my dad's this morning and we have been in pjs all day, watching movie after movie, my mom made a roast so I need to go get the table ready for dinner!
Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment