Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doin' what I want to do

Today Bayler went to school (he has been home Monday and Tuesday) and I wanted to make today was all about Miss Braxton. On the days Bay goes to school I get so busy doing office work, catching up on laundry, paying bills, etc that her and I don't really do our own fun stuff. She is growing up and starting to have likes and dislikes and I want to be sure to make time for just her and I. So today we have been playing in her room, dancing in the living room, eating snacks, and making the living room a big bed (she loves getting tons of blankets out and rolling around in them) Would also like to make a note: Brother is not here to knock her down while she dances, take the blankets away from her, steal her snacks, and take toys from her. I promise he loves her, I believe there is a rule that a big brother is suppose to pester his little sister. She is loving all of this attention from me! No comments on her crazy hair, I can only do so much before she takes over with messing it up!



Finally captured on camera, her top teeth, she never shows them, she has 4 on top and 4 on bottom


Let's dance


Watching TV

This is a kick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment